Friday, May 16, 2008

More animals on the timeline

I am not terribly happy with this test animation. But I think I can make it more seamless when I do the real stop motion. I am planning on renting a studio for a day to shoot all the green screens. That way with even lighting, the toys will be easier to key. I am still a couple months away yet. I want to have a complete rough cut before I spend the time doing the stop motion correctly. At this stage, I need to do a big re-write to my script. So I will probably be adding and subtracting scenes. I am having a hard time writing for a very young audience. Right now, the script is a little too complex for little kids, and a little too hokey for anyone over the age of three. So that's not a good mixture. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Going to the Artichoke Festival tomorrow, so I get a whole half day off from all of this.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Hannah Smith Walker said...

Almost 5000 people watched this video on youtube the first night I put it up!