Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wolf/dog walk cycle

Today I downloaded a template from cartoonsmart.com. It was a tutorial with four different animal walk cycles (cat, dog, elephant, and horse). The white dog didn't look much like a wolf, but I made some modifications and mine looks a little more like the wolf's ancestor. But I am excited, now I have my wolf/dog.

I am almost ready to start the detailed animation instead of doing all these tests. I am happy enough with the zebra and wolf/dog, but I need to either re-do my caveman walk cycle, or even better, I would like to make or find a cartoon stone-age man. The one I have is actually a caveman. Stereotypical cavemen never existed. Man wasn't around when dinosaurs roamed. But the stone-age man was alive when big mammals like mammoths and saber toothed tigers lived.

No comments: