Thursday, May 1, 2008

Flash Frustrations

It's now 10:46 pm. I spent all day editing cutdowns of the strange days series. I can tell you right now... the last thing I wanted to do was more editing/animating. But I went ahead and came home and banged my head against Flash until now. I keep hitting a wall. I finally posted a message in the Creative Cow forum, but no one is getting back to me. Here's my problem:

I am using the trial version of flash. After a couple hours of using it, I can no longer use my drawing tools properly. Boxes keep appearing when I start to draw. Also when I select all of my drawing, many, many small boxes appear near the bottom. I am a little new to Flash...do I keep somehow hitting a hot key? If so, how do I turn it off? I have tried restarting, copying to another project, and repairing permissions. I keep having to start a new project and draw from scratch. This is the third night in a row, so is it me or a glitch? If it's me, please tell me how to turn off these boxes.


I guess I will go to bed and pray the Creative Cow Fairy will answer my question in the morning.

No comments: