Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Missing ingredients part 2

I almost have all my live action footage laid out in my timeline. I still need to do a few more rough animations and rough green screened toy sequences, but I am close to having a very, very rough cut. My plan is to submit this rough cut to my advisors before I go on vacation to Oklahoma/Kansas in a couple of weeks. They will probably be quite surprised since they haven't seen any footage from me for 2 years! Then when I get back, fingers crossed, they will not have forgotten me, and will give me feedback. Then I can start the script re-write, the real animation, the real green screening, music composition, and find a helluva better narrator.

Night!

PS. I am thinking I will do a human domestication film for my second PodclassTV installment if my advisors need more than eight minutes for my thesis film. I think I have all the footage I need to tell four of the five main great ape stories (gorilla, orang, chimp, bonobo, and human). I even have a little siamang footage if I want to talk about the other ape family. But I will need to go out a film other behaviors of mankind besides man/woman getting married. The only footage I have is from my wedding videography business.

No comments: