Thursday, September 6, 2007

Green Screen Toy Test

I have made a rudimentary attempt at stop motion animation and green screening toys for my kid's film about animal domestication. I know the chroma key needs a lot of work (not to mention the stop motion is lame). Once I find affordable green screen software, I will make another attempt at toy stop motion with proper lighting and more frames per second.

I just won a fellowship to a Natural History film festival, so next month I am going to the Jackson Hole to get some information and inspiration.

For now, I have borrowed some kid's songs from http://www.songsforteaching.com/index.html to play under my green screen test.

The toys in the film will eventually make the point that cows eat a lot of grass and in turn, carnivores eat a helluvalotta cows!

No comments: