Monday, June 30, 2008

My favorite!

I would love to make kid's films that are this funny! This is a series of podcasts done in Flash called "Making Fiends". They are all about a sickly sweet little girl named Charlotte who starts at a new school that is being controlled by an evil little girl named Vendetta. She makes "fiends" to control her teacher and other students. But the new girl in school, Charlotte just loves Vendetta and her fiends. And this of course drives Vendetta crazy, so she makes more fiends to dispose of Charlotte. There are about 20 episodes. I would suggest starting with the first one. Go to: http://makingfiends.com/

Here's is one of the last episodes. It's the only one I was able to find that I could embed. The woman who created these recently sold the series to Nickelodeon. The new episodes are supposed to air on Nickelodeon this year, but not sure when.
[Upload your own video]

No comments: