Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Zebra Thoughts

I am trying to figure out the cheapest and dirtiest way to do a zebra animation.

One idea, just animate the lips. Here's a quick test I made using photoshop and quicktime.

2nd thought: file the face of a toy zebra and do the same technique.

3rd thought: paint my face green, video my mouth saying the narration. Then composite my lips over a zebra photograph, zebra drawing, or zebra toy.

4th thought: find a student animator on Craigslist that wants to work on a film that will be broadcast.
--note: I have found three people so far. One gave me some ideas but thinks I need way too much animation. The 2nd person I met today. She is excited about the project...we meet again next week to discuss further. And the third person, I need to get back to.

5th thought: get inspiration from youtube:Do I hand draw, use a toy, do claymation, make one out of paper, or a combination?

No comments: