Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Websites and Festivals

I leave for the Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival in one week. I am busy remaking my www.smithwalkerproductions.com website and updating podclasstv. I will be on two or three new media panels, so I will also need to make a new media presentation by next week. I just ordered Leopard OS 10.5, and need to buy a screen capture program called ScreenFlow so I can make my multi-media presentation. With ScreenFlow I can record me (my computer) visiting and using some of my favorite innovative new media websites. If I try to show the audience the websites live from the web, there would be a huge chance the internet would be down or too slow. With ScreenFlow, I will be able to play a DVD of my me (my computer) visiting those websites. I will post this presentation soon.

No comments: