Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yuck!

I finally had a bit of time to work on the film. I want to send a newer rough cut to the Vice Provost of MSU. I have written him a letter to ask to be let back in the program. I let my consecutive enrollment slip by a couple years. I explained why in my letter. I am hoping he will take a look at my rough cut to see I haven't been sitting on my hands.

As for this part of the film.. I wanted to film a dog with a bad taste in it's mouth, but none of my neighbors were out walking their dogs tonight, so I downloaded some pictures from Flickr instead.


Oh, and take a look on iTunes...do a search for "Strange Days on Planet Earth" in the iTunes store. The podcasts I have been working on were number 1 on the iTunes Podcast store yesterday. They are free to download. It was quite a big deal for them to top the charts and to be advertised on the first page of iTunes.

No comments: